If you are having a plumbing emergency call us immediately at (844) 219-2215
Just as most equipment needs to be serviced periodically, air conditioners are no exception. If you want to have it running smoothly while consuming less electricity, you need to ensure it gets the tune-up it deserves from Rooter Hero Plumbing.
Your air conditioner performs a demanding service that involves different parts moving, heat being produced and a great deal of wear and tear. It is only natural that after some time, a tune-up will be needed, some parts need to be tightened and leaks may need to be plugged up among different other maintenance procedures.
As natural as this may seem, most ignore the need for periodic maintenance and this is actually the biggest cause of break down of ACs. Many will complain about how much they are spending on their energy bill as well as how much repair of their AC is costing them yet all that could be avoided with regular servicing.
Importance of AC Tune-up
If you have been neglecting your scheduled AC tune-up, here are some reasons to start taking it seriously and to never miss one.
- Our experts will be able to ensure that the AC is working in its best form with good efficiency, it will use up less electricity and provide sufficient cool air in a shorter period of time.
- As the saying goes, “a stitch in time saves nine” having a professional examine the air conditioner will mean that they can identify faults before they escalate and cost you a lot to repair.
- It prolongs the life of your AC
How Often Should You Service the Air Conditioner?
With normal use of AC, you would need to service it annually, most people will have it serviced as they prepare for summer, after it has been idle for a few months. In some other regions like San Gabriel Valley and Phoenix Metro, the heat may be very intense that the AC gets more regular use and servicing may be needed more often.
It is worth noting that the cost of tuning up an AC is lower before summer actually kicks in since that is when a lot of people will be lining up to have servicing done.
What Happens During Servicing
Here are some of the major things that get done during routine servicing:
- Inspection and tightening of all-electric connections
- Covering any exposed wires
- Cleaning of air filters
- Freon checks
- Check blower motor
- Cleaning internal coils
- Monitoring of refrigerant operating pressure
- Calibration of thermostat
- Ensure every component is working well
- Clean up all parts to get rid of dirt and debris
- Identify and curb energy loss
- Ensure capacitors are functioning at an optimum level
- Make sure safety devices are safe and operating the way they should
- General checks and inspection of every AC component to ensure they are functioning
A routine air conditioning servicing is something you should get done. Feel free to schedule one today and our team will be there to assist you.
Call now! (844) 219-2215
As Seen On Fox News 10 Phoenix
Special & Offers
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE MOST ABOUT ROOTER HERO
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If you’re not satisfied with the job we will make it right.
- Fast response time – We’ll get to you within the hour because we know you have a problem NOW.
- Available 7/24/365 – Whether it’s Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve we are on the job ready to help save your day.
- Our technicians receive regular training and are background checked – This gives the families we serve peace of mind.
- Ninety-plus (90+) years of plumbing experience and heritage – means we’ve seen it all and we know how to fix your problem.
- Latest sewer technology – means we can fix or replace your sewer line with very little downtime or inconvenience to you and your family.
- Call us today at (844) 219-2215