If you are having a plumbing emergency call us immediately at (844) 219-2215
With over 90+ years of plumbing heritage, Rooter Hero Plumbing has been providing various South Bay plumbing services including,
- Bathroom plumbing
- Broken pipe replacement
- Water leak detection
- Drain cleaning
- Video camera drain inspection
- Sewer line inspection
- Sewer line replacement
- Sewer line repair and maintenance
- Trenchless sewer lines
- Hydro Jetting
- Emergency drain cleaning
- Emergency water heater repair
- Gas leak repair
- Repiping services and more
We service both residential and commercial facilities. Our South Bay plumbers are highly skilled and trained in providing effortless drain cleaning and sewer line services. They are available 24/7 to assist with you in slow or backed up drain and sewer lines.
Drain Cleaning and Sewer Line Inspection
Drains develop clogs at some point, and the most common items that cause these blocks are hair, grease, food, or paper. These items going through the drain start to block the pipes and cause clogging over time. If your drains are clogged, backing up, or smelling bad, call us, and our South Bay plumbers can help you!
Clogged Drain Services
Our experts use advanced tools and techniques to determine the problem causing the block. They use simple tools for simple problems and high-powered tools such as a high-pressure water jet for more complicated drain problems. They use a specially designed video camera for drain inspection to find out the reason for the block. This device records video and captures pictures of the blockage, which can be saved for reference later. Once the reason for the blockage is found, they use high-pressure water (hydro jetting) to remove the block in the drain. This is one of the most environmentally friendly ways to clean drain pipes, and it can flush debris out of even the most clogged of pipes.
Sewer Line Inspection
Sewer lines are the often overlooked part of your plumbing system, and it is challenging to determine the leak or block in the sewer lines. At Rooter Hero Plumbing, we use high definition cameras that can travel the length of your sewer line to see what might be lurking within. We encourage you to watch the monitor when our sewer specialist runs the camera so that you can be aware of how your system works.
Signs That You Need Sewer Repair
- Lack of water in the toilets
- Foul smells around your property
- Stale water pooling in your yard
- Slow drainage in multiple sinks and tubs
If the sewer problems are not attended immediately, it can lead to expensive repairs. So, if you’ve been dealing with frequent blockages, call us today, and we’ll send our South Bay plumbers to your business to perform a video camera inspection to see what’s going on inside your pipes.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE MOST ABOUT ROOTER HERO
- Fast response time – We’ll get to you within the hour because we know you have a problem NOW.
- Available 7/24/365 – Whether it’s Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve we are on the job ready to help save your day.
- Our technicians receive regular training and are background checked – This gives the families we serve peace of mind.
- Ninety-plus (90+) years of plumbing experience and heritage – means we’ve seen it all and we know how to fix your problem.
- Latest sewer technology – means we can fix or replace your sewer line with very little downtime or inconvenience to you and your family.
- Call us today at (844) 219-2215