4.8 / 5 Ratings based on 6584 reviews
For First Time Service$329
Pay $329 Instead of $779 Low Water or ADA Toilet. Elonged or Round Low Water or ADA Toilet Water Saving Bowl 3 Year Trouble Free Guarantee. With this Coupon. Not valid with other offers.* Offer Expires:December 2021 Print
For First Time Service$77
With proper access, up to 75 ft. Excludes Commercial. Yard drains not included. Offers cannot be combined.* Offer Expires:December 2021 Print
For First Time Service$50 OFF
Any Repair of $500 or More
Contact our office now to get $50 Off today.
WHAT OUR CLIENT SAYS
Rooter Hero Plumbing’s Dispatch and Technician Tony were on point from my experience. Dispatcher was quick to get ....
The technicians who helped out with this job were very professional, courteous, & helpful. They were thorough in ....
We called Rooter Hero when our kitchen sink pipes backed up, and we’re so glad we did! They arrived within an hour....
Drain Cleaning in San Pedro
San Pedro residents now have quick access to a drain cleaning, clogged drain line repair, drain line replacement, and drain line installation. Rooter Hero Plumbing is excited to bring its near century of industry experience to San Pedro. Our reliable plumbers, competitive prices, state-of-the-art equipment, and around the clock availability is at your service. Call Rooter Hero Plumbing to consult with one of our friendly professionals and determine the service that you need. Then, get your free price estimate and schedule your flexible appointment. We can also arrange an urgent drain cleaning in San Pedro. Let’s get started.
Common Causes of Clogged Drains
Understanding the causes of clogged drains can help you prevent a clogged toilet, clogged tub, or clogged kitchen sink. Be mindful of the following:
- Hair Strands: The most common culprit in bathroom clogs is hair strands. Install a drain filter and consider brushing your hair before, rather than during, your shower.
- Food Scraps: Your garbage disposal does not make your drains clog-proof. Toss food scraps such as bones, fruit peels, seeds, pasta, and eggshells in the trash or compost bin instead.
- Fats, Oils, and Greases (FOG): Used FOG should not be poured into the kitchen sink. They will very likely harden in the drain line and cause a clog. Keep FOG in a separate container to throw in the trash later.
- Soap Scum: Bar soaps are made of fats that can cause clogs. Consider using liquid soap instead.
- Hard Water: Water with high mineral content is called “hard water.” The minerals, mainly calcium and magnesium, cause that chalky substance on your faucets and sinks. These can also collect in the drain line and cause a clog.
Clogged Drain Line Repair in San Pedro, CA
When to Schedule A Drain Cleaning
So, when should you schedule your San Pedro drain cleaning? Frankly, we recommend that homeowners and business owners be proactive and take control of their drain lines by scheduling routine drain cleaning. This way, you can have fully functional drain lines. Reacting to a clogged drain allows for the blockage to wear out your drain line. Additionally, we urge you to call Rooter Hero Plumbing as soon as you notice signs of a clog:
- Foul odors coming from the drains
- Slow drainage, sometimes accompanied by gurgling sounds
- Water or sewage backups
Getting a drain cleaning in San Pedro sooner rather than later can save you from having to get a clogged drain repair in San Pedro. Our hydro jetting drain cleaning provides safe and thorough results so that you do not have to deal with a clogged drain anytime soon. Call Rooter Hero Plumbing to get started.
Call Rooter Hero Plumbing Now
You do not have to search the web for “drain cleaning near me” when you need urgent drain cleaning. Rooter Hero Plumbing is available around the clock with 24-hour emergency services. Call Rooter Hero Plumbing now to speak with a live representative and request an emergency dispatch. Our certified plumbers can be at your doorstep as soon as within thirty minutes!
Why Choose Us?
01Fast Response Time
We’ll get to you within the hour because we know you have a problem NOW.
Whether it’s Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve we are on the job ready to help save your day.
Our technicians receive regular training and are background checked – This gives the families we serve peace of mind.
0590+ Years Experience
Ninety-plus (90+) years of plumbing experience and heritage – means we’ve seen it all and we know how to fix your problem.