4.8 / 5 Ratings based on 6584 reviews
Redeem & Save Today$500 OFF
Get $500 OFF Today for AC Replacement & Installation - Cannot be combined with any other offer.* Offer Expires:March 2022 Print
AC & Furnace Tune Up
Redeem & Save Today$100OFF
Get AC & Furnace Tune Up Today. Pay $129 instead of $229 - Price does not include filters and the price is per unit - Combined with any other offer.* Offer Expires:March 2022 Print
Redeem & Save Today$77
With proper access, up to 75 ft. Excludes Commercial. Yard drains not included. Offers cannot be combined.* Offer Expires:December 2021 Print
WHAT OUR CLIENT SAYS
Rooter Hero Plumbing’s Dispatch and Technician Tony were on point from my experience. Dispatcher was quick to get ....
The technicians who helped out with this job were very professional, courteous, & helpful. They were thorough in ....
We called Rooter Hero when our kitchen sink pipes backed up, and we’re so glad we did! They arrived within an hour....
If you are having an emergency call us immediately at (844) 219-2215. Your air conditioner performs a demanding service that involves different parts moving, heat being produced and a great deal of wear and tear. It is only natural that after some time, a tune-up will be needed, some parts need to be tightened and leaks may need to be plugged up among different other maintenance procedures. As natural as this may seem, most ignore the need for periodic maintenance and this is actually the biggest cause of break down of ACs. Many will complain about how much they are spending on their energy bill as well as how much repair of their AC is costing them yet all that could be avoided with regular servicing.
Importance of AC Tune-upIf you have been neglecting your scheduled AC tune-up, here are some reasons to start taking it seriously and to never miss one.
- Our experts will be able to ensure that the AC is working in its best form with good efficiency, it will use up less electricity and provide sufficient cool air in a shorter period of time.
- As the saying goes, “a stitch in time saves nine” having a professional examine the air conditioner will mean that they can identify faults before they escalate and cost you a lot to repair.
- It prolongs the life of your AC
How Often Should You Service the Air Conditioner?With normal use of AC, you would need to service it annually, most people will have it serviced as they prepare for summer, after it has been idle for a few months. In some other regions like San Gabriel Valley and Phoenix Metro, the heat may be very intense that the AC gets more regular use and servicing may be needed more often. It is worth noting that the cost of tuning up an AC is lower before summer actually kicks in since that is when a lot of people will be lining up to have servicing done.
What Happens During ServicingHere are some of the major things that get done during routine servicing:
- Inspection and tightening of all-electric connections
- Covering any exposed wires
- Cleaning of air filters
- Freon checks
- Check blower motor
- Cleaning internal coils
- Monitoring of refrigerant operating pressure
- Calibration of thermostat
- Ensure every component is working well
- Clean up all parts to get rid of dirt and debris
- Identify and curb energy loss
- Ensure capacitors are functioning at an optimum level
- Make sure safety devices are safe and operating the way they should
- General checks and inspection of every AC component to ensure they are functioning
Call now! (844) 219-2215
Special & Offers
Why Choose Us?
01Fast Response Time
We’ll get to you within the hour because we know you have a problem NOW.
Whether it’s Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve we are on the job ready to help save your day.
Our technicians receive regular training and are background checked – This gives the families we serve peace of mind.
0590+ Years Experience
Ninety-plus (90+) years of plumbing experience and heritage – means we’ve seen it all and we know how to fix your problem.