4.8 / 5 Ratings based on 6584 reviews
Redeem & Save Today$500 OFF
Get $500 OFF Today for AC Replacement & Installation - Cannot be combined with any other offer.* Offer Expires:March 2022 Print
AC & Furnace Tune Up
Redeem & Save Today$100OFF
Get AC & Furnace Tune Up Today. Pay $129 instead of $229 - Price does not include filters and the price is per unit - Combined with any other offer.* Offer Expires:March 2022 Print
Redeem & Save Today$77
With proper access, up to 75 ft. Excludes Commercial. Yard drains not included. Offers cannot be combined.* Offer Expires:December 2021 Print
WHAT OUR CLIENT SAYS
Rooter Hero Plumbing’s Dispatch and Technician Tony were on point from my experience. Dispatcher was quick to get ....
The technicians who helped out with this job were very professional, courteous, & helpful. They were thorough in ....
We called Rooter Hero when our kitchen sink pipes backed up, and we’re so glad we did! They arrived within an hour....
If you are having a plumbing emergency call us immediately at (844) 219-2215Noticed a nasty sewer gas odor? Isn’t water draining as fast as it would? Then there are problems with your home’s drain and sewer system. Most sewer and drain problems are invisible and slowly draining fixtures and clogs can also obscure the real emergency. Using an advanced video camera technology, our San Fernando Valley plumbers will tell you everything that’s going on with your drain and sewer lines. It is used to identify the issue accurately and provides the best solution.
Video Camera Drain and Sewer Inspection in San Fernando ValleyVideo cameras are the advanced tools used in today’s plumbing system and are specially designed to allow our technicians perform a visual inspection of drains, sewer lines, and other underground pipes under your home’s foundation. A professionally trained technician inserts a rod with a high-resolution video camera into your sewer lines and drains. These cameras are highly flexible and are made to travel through the twists and turns in sewer lines and examine pipes and pipe walls in drain lines from 2 inches to 36 inches in diameter. The drain and sewer inspection camera provide real-time video footage to the technician, and the issues can be addressed immediately. You can also save the footage for future reference.
Benefits of Sewer Camera Inspection
- Sewer cameras come with location devices that send out signals, and the plumbers use a special signal receiver above the ground to detect where the camera is underground.
- Sewer cameras can find any stoppages, blockages, roots, mud, broken pipe, or any other issues associated with drain and sewer lines.
- A sewer camera inspection can help you find the type of the plumbing system you have (PVC or Cast Iron Pipe).
- The footages of sewer camera can be used to see the sewer system fittings, tees and other types of connections, and find out where the water flows to or from and/or comes from one line to another.
- It helps to locate and retrieve the lost items down the drain quickly.
- If you are buying a new or used property, sewer and drain video camera inspections to find any potential harms in the plumbing system and ensure you are not inheriting plumbing issue from the previous property owner.
- Video camera drain and sewer inspection septic systems.
How Can We Help?At Rooter Hero Plumbing, we will encourage you to watch the monitor when our sewer specialist runs the camera so you can see for yourself how your system looks. Our sophisticated approach to sewer and drain inspection allows us to save you time, money, and mess in our plumbing services. Contact us now to learn more about us and what we offer to fix your San Fernando Valley plumbing needs.
Call now! (844) 219-2215
Why Choose Us?
01Fast Response Time
We’ll get to you within the hour because we know you have a problem NOW.
Whether it’s Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve we are on the job ready to help save your day.
Our technicians receive regular training and are background checked – This gives the families we serve peace of mind.
0590+ Years Experience
Ninety-plus (90+) years of plumbing experience and heritage – means we’ve seen it all and we know how to fix your problem.