4.8 / 5 Ratings based on 6584 reviews
Redeem & Save Today$500 OFF
Get $500 OFF Today for AC Replacement & Installation - Cannot be combined with any other offer.* Offer Expires:December 2022 Print
Redeem & Save Today$77
Get AC & Furnace Tune Up Today. Pay $77 instead of $229 - Price does not include filters and the price is per unit. Offers cannot be combined.* Offer Expires:December 2022 Print
Redeem & Save Today$77
With proper access, up to 75 ft. Excludes Commercial. Yard drains not included. Offers cannot be combined.* Offer Expires:December 2022 Print
Rooter Hero Plumbing’s Dispatch and Technician Tony were on point from my experience. Dispatcher was quick to get ....
The technicians who helped out with this job were very professional, courteous, & helpful. They were thorough in ....
We called Rooter Hero when our kitchen sink pipes backed up, and we’re so glad we did! They arrived within an hour....
Have you seen your sewer line installation lately? Chances are you have not even thought of your sewer line for a while. No matter how much we take the sewer line for granted, it plays a central role in keeping buildings sanitary. You will certainly be reminded of its value if it breaks down and you are frantically searching the web for “sewer repair near me.” Luckily, Rooter Hero Plumbing is ready to deliver quality sewer repair in Malibu. In addition to sewer repair, we have you covered when you need pipe repair, repiping, sewer line cleaning, and even a sewer line replacement in Malibu. Call us any time to schedule a nearby plumber . Our emergency sewer repair is available around the clock.
There are some common culprits when it comes to sewer line damage. Understanding these threats can help you manage and even contain them, granted some are out of your control:
- Clogs: Who hasn’t dealt with a clogged drain at one time or another? Don’t take these lightly though. Ignoring them can make way for real trouble.
- Leaking Joints: Poor installation, accidental damage, and natural corrosion are among the reasons why plumbing joints can leak wastewater and sewage.
- Corrosion: Naturally, plumbing pipes break down over time. Corroded pipes are much more susceptible to damage.
- Tree Roots: Mother nature isn’t all sweet. Tree roots love water and are ready to penetrate through even your sewer line to quench their thirst.
- Bellied Pipes: What happens when the soil under the pipes shift or sink? Answer: Some of the pipes shift or sink as well. As you can guess, that’s a problem. It can lead to clogs, leaks, and more.
From this list, you can probably get an idea of how to prevent some damage. Schedule routine sewer line cleaning, plant trees a safe distance from your plumbing, and avoid driving over or installing large structures over your sewer line installation.
The sewer line is located several feet underground, so it’s just not feasible to visually inspect it regularly. So, how do you know if it is damaged? Frankly, this is exactly why a professional inspection is so valuable. Rooter Hero Plumbing is happy to provide a quick and reliable inspection, but we also have some red flags you can watch for:
- Slow drainage, gurgling sounds, and water or sewage backups.
- Foul smells coming from drains and the yard.
- Patches of overly green grass.
- Insect and rodent infestations.
If you spot any of these signs, then call Rooter Hero Plumbing to schedule a flexible appointment or arrange an emergency dispatch.
The sewer line is designed and built to last a very long time with some giving 100 years or more of service. No matter how long it can last, though, the sewer line will eventually have to be replaced. That is when you have the choice between a traditional replacement and a trenchless sewer line replacement. If you do not want long ditches throughout your yard, then call Rooter Hero Plumbing to learn about our trenchless sewer line replacement methods such as pipe lining and pipe bursting.
We’ll get to you within the hour because we know you have a problem NOW.
Whether it’s Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve we are on the job ready to help save your day.
Our technicians receive regular training and are background checked – This gives the families we serve peace of mind.
Ninety-plus (90+) years of plumbing experience and heritage – means we’ve seen it all and we know how to fix your problem.