4.8 / 5 Ratings based on 6584 reviews
Redeem & Save Today$500 OFF
Get $500 OFF Today for AC Replacement & Installation - Cannot be combined with any other offer.* Offer Expires:March 2022 Print
AC & Furnace Tune Up
Redeem & Save Today$77
Get AC & Furnace Tune Up Today for only $77 - Cannot be combined with any other offer.* Offer Expires:March 2022 Print
Redeem & Save Today$329
Pay $329 Instead of $779 Low Water or ADA Toilet. Elonged or Round Low Water or ADA Toilet Water Saving Bowl 3 Year Trouble Free Guarantee. With this Coupon. Not valid with other offers.* Offer Expires:December 2021 Print
WHAT OUR CLIENT SAYS
Rooter Hero Plumbing’s Dispatch and Technician Tony were on point from my experience. Dispatcher was quick to get ....
The technicians who helped out with this job were very professional, courteous, & helpful. They were thorough in ....
We called Rooter Hero when our kitchen sink pipes backed up, and we’re so glad we did! They arrived within an hour....
Sewer Repair in San Leandro, CA
Sewer system and sewer line problems can be a real stink. Skip the web searches for “sewer repair near me.” Homeowners and businessowners in San Leandro have access to reliable and affordable sewer repair around the clock thanks to Rooter Hero Plumbing. The certified emergency plumbers at Rooter Hero Plumbing are ready, willing, and able to deliver quality San Leandro sewer line repair, pipe repair, repiping, and sewer line cleaning. If you need sewer repair in San Leandro or even sewer line installation and sewer line replacement in San Leandro, Mr. Rooter Plumbing has uniformed, courteous, and friendly staff on standby for your call. Call today and ask about our special offers on the service you need.
Common Sewer Line Damage
There are several threats to the sewer line, including extreme temperature, invasive roots, and foreign objects. At Rooter Hero Plumbing, we have dealt with a host of sewer line damage and these are just some of the most common ones we have experience with:
- Damaged Pipes: Cracked, punctured, or broken pipes will leak sewage onto your property.
- Corrosion: Naturally, pipes weaken and deteriorate over time, leaving them susceptible to clogging and cracking.
- Clogs: Greases, solid objects, hair, and other foreign objects can restrict the flow in the sewer line. Sewer line cleaning once every couple of years can help.
- Bellied Pipes: When the sewer line “bellies”, a section of the pipe which has sunk can collect debris and solids.
- Leaking Joints: The points of connection between pipes may loosen, decay, or break, causing sewage and wastewater to leak.
Our certified plumbers are experienced and equipped to handle these sewer repair in San Leandro. If you notice signs of trouble, then call Rooter Hero Plumbing to schedule a flexible San Leandro sewer line repair appointment.
Trenchless Sewer Replacement in San Leandro, CA
Signs of Trouble
The sewer line is located several feet underground. So, how do you know the sewer line is damaged? A professional inspection is the best way to go, but you can also look for these signs of trouble:
- Foul smells belong in the sewer system, they should not come out of it. If you are getting whiffs of foul odors from drains or the yard, then a damaged sewer line is possible.
- Slow drainage and water or sewage backups are signs of clogs that can be as deep as within the sewer line.
- A lush and green yard is every homeowner’s dream, but patchy areas of overly lush and green grass might be a nightmare. This is a good sign that you have a leaking sewer line.
- Rats and mice are associated with the sewers for a reason. Big red flag.
Call Rooter Hero Plumbing as soon as you notice these signs so that we can get in the way of damage before it becomes a need for a sewer line replacement in San Leandro.
Consider A Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement
Many homeowners and business owners worry about the traditional method of replacing a sewer line because it involves a lot of digging, but Rooter Hero Plumbing is ahead of the game. We use trenchless sewer line replacement instead. This method involves a minimal digging so that you do not have to spend hundreds or thousands on restoring your yard after the professionals have left. Call Rooter Hero Plumbing to learn more about pipe lining and pipe bursting techniques.
Why Choose Us?
01Fast Response Time
We’ll get to you within the hour because we know you have a problem NOW.
Whether it’s Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve we are on the job ready to help save your day.
Our technicians receive regular training and are background checked – This gives the families we serve peace of mind.
0590+ Years Experience
Ninety-plus (90+) years of plumbing experience and heritage – means we’ve seen it all and we know how to fix your problem.