Packaged Air Conditioners
Packaged Air ConditionersOctober 07 / 2019
Rooter Hero provides the best-packaged air conditioner installation and maintenance services to clients. When they break down and need repair or installation, we have qualified experts to handle this at the convenience of the client. It is another version of AC only that this is bigger in size. In comparison to the conventional air conditioner, its cooling/heating capacity is higher. It can cool an entire building including commercial ones. Packaged air conditioners nominal capacities range between 3—15 tons. Packaged air conditioner unit is assembled in the factory. Only skilled technicians can install this AC unit. It is normally placed outside the house, in a special room within a building or on the rooftop. It comes with the following protection devices:
- Low/high-pressure switch
- Overload relays for all motors
- Airflow and water flow switches
- This has winding protection thermostat that is in-built. In the event of overheating, the thermostat automatically disconnects the circuit.
- An interlocking circuit. This has an evaporator fan motor starter that ensures that the compressor cannot start if the fan motor is not running and vice versa.
Components of the Packaged ACA packaged air conditioner is a self-contained unit that comes assembled in a casing. This casing houses all the components of the machine:
- Electrical panel
- Return air grill and front panel
- Air filter
- Thermostatic expansion valve
- Condenser (air-cooled or water-cooled)
- Evaporator fan and housing
- Evaporator coil
- Humidifying and heating mode components may also be included.